The board has 301 spaces and 3 challenges (at spaces 100, 200 and 301).
Known spaces of the board:
- Empty space
- The -10 Space moves the player ten squares backwards.
- The -20 Space moves the player twenty squares backwards.
- 1 vs 1/1 vs 3 minigame challenges the player with a minigame.
- The +10 Space moves the player ten squares forwards.
- The +20 Space moves the player twenty squares forwards.
- Dice x5/10 Forward/Backward
- Last-Place Boost Space
- Rocket moves the player ahead by 30 spaces.
- UFO Space changes places.
There are challenges every 100 spaces:
- To pass the bridge, the player must roll an odd number to cross the bridge. Rolling an even number is ignored. (50% chance of completing)
- To open the gate, the player must get at least 1 green to cross. Rolling no green lights is ignored. (60% chance of completing)
- To win, the first player must roll at least 40 or 35 with 10 dice. If the player gets a number less than 40 or 35, he/she must move 15 squares backwards. (21% chance of completing when number is 40; 54% chance of completing when number is 35)